Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where Am I?

Leave me alone. I'm writing.

In the groove, the zone. Going with the flow and the words just fall out. Writer's Block?? That would be when I have to stop writing and actually go to work, or eat, or sleep or something equally obnoxious that blocks me from my time writing. ARG! Although . . . the time spent driving has been more enjoyable as I work out plots and reasons and causes.

I'm enjoying the classical music more right now, as words in songs tend to distract me. I like the peace of no words and soft flowing melodies.

I am addicted to my own story. I miss it when I can't spend time with it every day. I'm just trying to hash out the rough draft, get it all spit out. Then I can go back and finesse some areas, add things, and fix my stupid inability to stay correct with tense. Do I really have that much flexibility in me that I think time changes?? Not, so I don't know why I have so much trouble with it.

So anyway, that's where I am. Writing, loving, enjoying every single moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment