Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Creativity Portal 365 Days Photo Response - April 1, 2009

April 1, 2009
Prompt - When a topsey turvey day has you all up in the air, remember you could land in OZ!

I am in OZ! I am Glenda and Weena is Elphaba. How did we end up that way?
I guess this is all about changing your reality. I think I am pretty real. I don't like pretenses and I almost always show who I really am. (unless I am hiding something embarassing - although not much embarasses me)
I'm so real and normal - and yet so different. I always feel different from most people. People tell me I am different. Because I seek the truth? Because I don't lie? Because I don't pretend or lead on? Because I enjoy things and don't care if people see me enjoying life? Does that really make me different??? If so, then it's sad.
This is a boring prompt - at least today, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment