Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Creativity Portal 365 Days Photo Response - April 28, 2009

April 28, 2009
Watching the magic of sunset, so poignant and beautiful yet so fleeting, always makes me feel…

awed. The beauty painted there in the great canvas for all to see, if they would only take a moment to watch it, lifts me, draws me in to its colors.
Sometimes I feel a great sense of satisfaction. Another day in which I have managed to accomplish something, however small.
Sometimes I feel a sense of sadness, melancholy. Another day that is gone, never to return, never to relive, except in memories and dreams.
Sometimes I feel a sense of excitement. What waits for me tonight, in that glorious star filled sky? Romance, love, peace, fun, music.
But I am always awed and astounded that the same colors can create such a myriad of designs in the evening sky. I always say thank you when I see a pink cloud. I know it was put there for me.

Sunsets are more beautiful and mysterious than any other time of day. The speed at which they sink. Ahh, to move that gracefully and quickly. The power to inspire so many.

Copyright - This post or any parts may not be reproduced or copied in any form without consent of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment